Neutrons (NEUT) are a type of energy in the Radioactive section. They have the element number of 18.
They are light blue-green particles with a glow of same color. They spread slowly in several different directions and slow down very slowly. They have a life, so they will die after a while. They are not affected by pressure or heat. Gravity however can bend their line.
Neutrons, as their description says, "behaves with matter in odd ways". Here are all reactions neutrons do:
- Slows down when passing through Water, Ice or Snow
- Turns Plutonium by a fission reaction into heat, pressure, Uranium, Lava and even more neutrons.
- Turns Deuterium by a fission reaction into heat, pressure and even more neutrons.
- Turns Gunpowder into Dust
- Kills Yeast.
- Distills Water.
- Turns C-4 into Goo
- Turns Nitroglycerin into Diesel
- Turns Plant and Coal into Wood
- Turns Diesel into Gas
- Turns Dust into First Fireworks
- Turns Acid into Isotope Z
- Turns into Hydrogen when in contact with Electrons (since there is no protons in the game, neutrons replace them)